Refer Someone to Join the WCP Team!
Washington Capital Partners is always looking to hire good, talented, and knowledgeable people, and as someone who has been working with us for a while, you too can help with our recruitment efforts. Research has shown, and our own experience supports, that new hires who come into a company through employee referrals are excellent contributors who tend to stay with the company longer. If you know someone who would be a good addition to Washington Capital Partners, you may be awarded a referral bonus of $300 (less taxes) if you refer a candidate, and he or she is hired. Employees must refer candidates to Human Resources through the employee referral program by using the attached candidate referral form.
- All Washington Capital Partners employees, except those at Director-level and above, and Managers with hiring authority over the referred candidates, are eligible for the referral bonus.
- The referral date cannot be earlier than the date the job opening is posted. The hiring of a referred employee must occur within 180 days (six months) of the initial referral date.
- The referral must represent the candidate’s first contact with Washington Capital Partners. Temporary, part-time, summer, intern, contract, and former employees of WCP are not eligible candidates for referral awards.
- To be eligible for an award, an employee must submit a referral to Human Resources with a candidate referral form and a resume as well as an employment application.
- The referring employee must agree to have his or her name used when the company contacts the candidate.
- The first employee to refer a candidate will be the only referring employee eligible for payment.
- Only candidates who meet the essential qualifications for the position, as described in the job description, will be considered.
- All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with the company policies and procedures.
- All information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.
- The referring employee must be employed by Washington Capital Partners during the hired candidate’s first 90 days of employment to receive payment of the referral bonus and entry into the quarterly drawing.
- Any disputes or interpretations of this employee referral program will be handled through Human Resources.
- All referral bonus payments will be paid within 90 days after the referred employee’s first day of employment at Washington Capital Partners.