Fix and Flip Loans That Meet Your Needs:
- Financing up to 85% LTC with experience
- Close in days, not weeks
- Financing up to $10 million
- No prepayment penalties
- Free, no-obligation loan underwritings
It all starts with a free, no-obligation consultation with your loan officer!
LTC: up to 85%
LTV: up to 70%
Points at Closing
2+ Percentage Points
Term: 12 months
No Prepayment Penalties
Why Choose Washington Capital Partners:
Looking for a hard money lender that intimately understands the house flipping process and can structure loans around your unique needs? We’re here to serve as your business partner, making your success an absolute priority by helping you make the right decisions and seize the best opportunities.
By partnering with us you’ll get funding toward the purchase of your fix and flip projects as well as 100% of the construction costs. This means you can get up to 85% of the total project financed, leaving more money in your pocket. We offer 15%-down loan options and interest rates as low as 10.5% for well-qualified borrowers because we know the importance of rewarding your success with superior terms.
Real value doesn’t end at cost savings – your dedicated lending expert will serve as a second set of eyes when you are analyzing deals and be there to answer your questions from loan underwriting to closing. From there our in-house loan servicing and construction draw management teams will guide you through payments and ensure all of your draws are sent in a timely manner, keeping your project on schedule. From start to finish, our team is here to show you outstanding service and earn your repeat business.
In a competitive investor landscape, you need a lender that can close fast to jump on deals before the competition can even get a response from their lender. We’ve streamlined our underwriting and document collection process with smarter technology so you can get a Proof of Funds letter ASAP. Simply put – we’re willing to hustle and serve as your competitive edge.
So if you’re looking for a lender that delivers on savings, service, and speed – let’s connect for a free, no-obligation phone consultation to get started. Even if you don’t have a deal that you’re looking at, our lending experts can even help you source your next deal. Just fill out the quick form below so we can get to work for you!
Get Your Free, No-Obligation Loan Quote Today!
Questions and Answers for Fix And Flip Loans:
Investing can be tricky, but knowing which type of loan to choose doesn’t have to be a headache. That’s why we’d like to help you answer your questions about fix and flip loans so you can determine if this is the right one for you.
What is a Fix & Flip loan?
It’s a short-term financing solution that is typically used to fund the purchase and repairs of an investment property. Investors can use this option for 1-12 month periods. It gets its name because investors, house flippers, and developers purchase investment properties with the intention to fix it up and sell it for a profit, also known as “flipping” it.
What is the difference between this and an Acquisition Loan?
Fix and Flip means that the lender is providing funds for both the purchase and the rehab of a property, whereas Acquisition Loans are funds solely for the purchase, while the borrower funds any construction costs. You can normally use this option to purchase the land and building, then start renovations through a system of construction draws.
Do you need cash in hand for one?
Most lenders require a down payment of a minimum of 15 to 20% of the total project cost. Having “skin in the game” motivates investors to complete their projects and in turn, reduces the lender’s risk of foreclosure.
How long until you have to pay it back?
These are normally short–term projects, meaning up to 12 months. When using hard money for these types of projects, the lender will look at the scope of the work for the project and the expected time on market once it’s complete and ready to sell. If your lender has the experience and knows the market you’re in, there is normally no need for extensions and everything will be paid off upon the sale of the property.
What is a prepayment penalty?
When you work with a lender for financing, especially on short-term options like a fix and flip loan, you may see a clause or term called a “prepayment penalty.” Lenders make their money off of the interest from your loan. If you sell the property faster and pay it off sooner than expected, the lender will not receive all of the interest payments. That is why some include a prepayment clause. It is a small penalty to pay so that the lender regain some of the interest payments lost by the borrower paying back their loan early.
If you choose a hard money lender with no prepayment penalties, you can save money by selling the property sooner and paying off the remainder of your loan faster. Fewer interest payments mean more money in your pocket.