Join the Top Performing Team in Hard Money Lending
An unwavering work ethic, a solid commitment to our partnerships, and ambition that knows no limits – these core values drive us every day and have led Washington Capital Partners to become the top hard money lender in the Mid-Atlantic. As we grow our team, we seek out individuals who will embrace these values and show the same desire to succeed that each member of WCP possesses.
Click On An Open Position Below To Learn More:
Washington Capital Partners, a real estate investment finance company in Falls Church, VA seeks a full-time Sales Associate to join our growing sales’ team. The ideal candidate must be an energetic person who takes directions well, is detailed oriented, and is a self-starter. The Sales Associate will manage his/her own tasks to meet company targets and deadlines without constant oversight from directors.
As part of our dynamic team of Sales Associates you will have the opportunity to utilize proven sales methods to prospect, qualify, and close sales through positive customer interactions.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Identify prospective customers and work with existing clients while sharing information with them regarding loan procedures, rates, policies, and underwriting requirements
• Work on real estate appraisals, transactions, and titling paperwork
• Provide world class customer service
• Maintain consistent baseline performance standards in various metrics and exceed performance goals
• Maintain knowledge in a rapidly changing industry
• Generate business through customer referrals and networking while promoting our company brand
• Be a team player willing to assist and work with others
• Perform other duties as required or assigned
We look for drive above all else – so if you’re not hungry to better yourself personally and professionally, you need not apply. We are a group of “A players” who want to surround ourselves with other “A players.” And, if you are a MONEY-DRIVEN, self-motivated, ethical individual who would like to join a dynamic performance-based team while seeking fast and obtainable career advancement, please apply!
• At least 3 years of experience in a sales role with a proven sales track record
• English Language — Spanish desirable as well but not required
• Microsoft Office: Word, PPT, and Excel
• Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people
• Must have the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable based on sales experience. Unlimited earning potential through Competitive Commission Structure
Benefits: Medical and Dental Package – Paid Sick Leave – 401k Contribution – Flexible Work Schedule – Mentorship – Excellent Career Development Opportunities. Most Associates make over 100k per year.
Office space will have a dedicated desk, computer, and software necessary to perform duties as well as stocked snacks and a relaxed office environment. The office is located two blocks away from Mosaic in Falls Church, VA, and 10mins away from Merrifield’s Metro station.
The typical work hours are 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
To be considered for this position, please upload your resume. Cover letters are not necessary. No phone calls Please!